Monday, June 13, 2011

Learning to Live with differences

We are all different, yet basically the same. The difference could be in the interpretation of day to day living and seeking truth. The similarity could be the basic needs of mankind, to eat, sleep, love, be loved, and fulfillment.

It has been awhile since I added to this blogpost, but I will continue and if you want to follow, I will not mind. Comments welcomed.

Learning to live with differences, and living a different lifestyle outside the norm are almost the same thing. We must learn to accept our differences, and be willing to stand out to MAKE a difference if we are to live for something.

I live for God. Actually live with God. God is part of me, I am part of Him. I accept his controlling energy and force in my body and am willing to share it with others that are willing to accept it. My life, right now, is peaceful, (for this world), and joyful.

This did not happen overnight. Years of seeking and trials and tribulations have brought me here. I know that we do not know what each moment will bring. But I am comfortable facing each unknowing moment with courage.

Take your life less serious in the matters of this world, and take more seriously the matters outside of this world. The spiritual realm of growth is where we should concentrate on. Live, Love, and make a difference.

No comments: