Sunday, June 1, 2008

Intimate journeys

The touch someone can give you through their eyes to their souls is the most intimate place we can go together as humans. It brings us to a common place of existence and survival. Basic needs are met when we meet at the soul level, needs of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness (for the moment), and gentleness. Fruits of the spirit that God says can rule this world in Peace. I thank God for these adventures and journeys I have been so blessed to experience. It brings tears to my eyes and jolts my heart to jump with joy. I can only hope that I can be a blessing to others; a light in this not so “lit up” world, a hope in times of despair, joy when things are glim.

Today a wealth of words and expressions comes forth from inside of me that needs to be shared with others. I begin my journal to write about the people who have touched me and created me along this short life we live. We must all realize that our lives are a book for all to read, each day we live it, we write a new chapter. But certainly the affects of how we touched someone else today could last a lifetime, and have the potential to be carried on from generation to generation until the time comes when the way we touched the lives of others will be held accountable. We are created in the image of our creator, and as images go, they can be burned into time, last forever, and continue creating this life which we refer to as our existence. So if you and I would consider ourselves as creators, and realize the power of our tongue, the impact of our touch, and the stamp of our footprint creates the lives of others and their future, maybe we would be more responsible and considerate of our actions.

No comments: